St. Paul’s Ginninderra was re-established in 1973 to serve the suburbs of Spence, Melba, Florey, Evatt and McKellar. Three
and a half decades later people are more mobile and parish boundaries mean very little and yet a large proportion of those who attend St. Paul’s today
come from within that area and we also welcome people from all over Canberra.
The church leases a section of Mt Rogers Community Centre
(old Spence Primary School).
At St. Paul’s we endeavour to:
- make Jesus Christ central to our life-related preaching
- nurture adults, youth and children in a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ
- encourage people to discover and exercise their Spiritual gifts
- offer opportunities for people to find wholeness in their lives
- create an atmosphere of love and friendship
- live out the Great Commission of Jesus
- see "His Kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven"